Select a photoadventure
Complete the traveller form and pay register deposit
The Photofox mission is to improve your photographic skills and to pass on our enthusiasm and respect for the natural world and animal welfare. Our company offers trips to uncharted parts of nature which no other
You will enjoy exceptional opportunities where our talented team of photographers will work with you to hone your skills and turn nature into art.
We teach you how to bring out the most picturesque visual impressions of all your journeys.
Take extreme close-up pictures of very small objects or living organisms and discover a whole new world!
Capture the beauty of this planet with vast and unending shots of the natural world in front of you.
Practice astrophotography and/or spot wildlife that appears after dusk. Prepare your headlamp and flash!
Hike, backpack and photograph into the middle of nowhere. Face the elements and learn your capabilities.
We teach you how to make a movie, capture moving scenes and think like a film director.
PHOTOFOX feels really passionate about teaching and promoting ethical wildlife photography and this is the reason why all of our tours have an educational component. We often find people or companies disregarding animal welfare in pursuit of the ‘perfect shot’. A prime example of this are companies that charge people huge sums of money by bringing wildlife into their studios and running macro workshops. Or those organisations or wildlife centres that let you pet or touch animals to take a ´selfie`, misleading you into thinking that wildlife is an expendable commodity.
We know that the words above are very powerful. But we don´t want you to feel guilty if you have already participated in some of the aforementioned workshops or photography activities! We all make mistakes and wildlife have very few advocates that can speak for them. As travellers, adventurers, conservationists and photographers we have a responsibility resting on our shoulders. We have a responsibility to not shrug our shoulders and say next time, but to take action, stand up. Travel and tourism can often have a very negative impact on the environment due to human interference, lack of knowledge and the desire to follow in the footsteps of the travellers who came before us.
THESE ARE THE CONSERVATION PRINCIPLES THAT PHOTOFOX FOLLOWS IN ALL ITS PHOTOADVENTURES:
- PHOTOFOX wants to teach you how to turn nature into art: You will learn how to see the soul and magic in every animal.
- We believe in hands-off conservation.
- All our adventures are educational or have a volunteer aspect to them.
- We help local wildlife charities and we give back to local or indigenous people: At least 20% of our profits go to wildlife organisations.
- We offer adventures in uncharted locations and in wildlife sanctuaries where no breeding or trading is taking place.
- Nobody else but PHOTOFOX can give you access to some of the locations and wildlife that you will be able to photograph: We are aware of this and we explain you how to protect the nature that you will encounter accordingly